With Spotify, users can enjoy millions of songs and podcasts for free.
The application enables the users to listen to artists you love and enjoy music in Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, and many more languages.
When someone usually creates a playlist on Spotify, the list contains hundreds of Songs depending upon the mood and occasion.
However, if due to some reason you plan to switch from Spotify to Apple music, searching and curating the very same songs would be extremely time consuming.
The most suitable options seems the transfer of Spotify playlists to Apple music.
However, the major concern is that whether its possible or not?
To everybody’s surprise, the answer is YES.
It must be taken into consideration that both the streaming apps are very different from each other.
No inbuilt feature has been provided by the developers that allows the users to exchange playlists which is very obvious as why a popular music streaming app would make it easy for its users to switch to another application.
In this Article, we are going to explain about a free tool using which you can easily transfer your playlist from Spotify to Apple Music.
Steps To Transfer Playlists From Spotify To Apple Music
The free website TuneMyMusic allows you to transfer your playlists from Spotify to Apple Music.
We must bring it to your notice that the Website TuneMyMusic not only works for these two applications but the service also supports all other major music streaming apps.
This includes Soundcloud, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, etc.
So now, without wasting anymore minute, let’s learn how to transfer your playlists from Spotify to Apple Music.
To do so, follow the below-given process.
- First of all, you have to visit the Website, www.tunemymusic.com
- Now, you have to make sure to log in to your respective user accounts on Spotify and Apple Music (desktop apps for these available and click on Let’s Start
- Now, go to Select the source tab, click on Spotify
- If you are not logged in to your Spotify account yet at this step you have to do that. Next, click on Agree.
There are two methods using which you can transfer the Spotify Playlist to Apple Music.
- In the first method, You can put up the URL of the Spotify playlists one-by-one.
You can also try to upload your playlists from Spotify.
- In the second method, you can select and deselect individual tracks in a playlist using the checkboxes beside each track under the Spotify playlist.
- In this step, you have to click on Select Destination > Click on Apple Music.
- You have to log in to your Apple Music if you have not done it earlier.
- To commence the transfer process, click on Start Moving My Music
- There will be a progress bar that will show you the status of the transfer in percentage.
So, if you are switching from Spotify to Apple Music or you simply want to have the same playlist on both of the audio streaming apps, then this guide will help you out.
Feel free to drop your queries in the comment section with us to discuss and make sure to checkout our other articles