Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is an action role-playing video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft.
The game offers stunning gameplay with amazing visuals. In this article, we bring to you a guide on how you can fix Fix Assassin’s Creed Valhalla low FPS issue just by following few simple steps.
Set in the years 872–878 AD, the game recounts a fictional story during the Viking invasion of Britain.
The player controls Eivor, a Viking raider who becomes embroiled in the conflict between the Assassin Brotherhood and the Templar Order.
And just like every other PC game, this game is also prone to bugs and errors.
Numerous players have reported Low FPS issues during the gameplay.
If you are one of those unfortunate players who are facing this annoying issue, then you are at the right place, as we have come up with certain solutions using which you can get rid of the Low FPS issue.
It is always recommended to maintain an optimal FPS count as getting a low FPS count on PC games can make a huge impact while gaming.
A low FPS not only slows down the gameplay but also increases more chances to experience more lags, stutters, connectivity issues, etc.
Solutions Using Which You Can Fix Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Low FPS Issue
Facing errors during the gameplay is extremely annoying.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
Solution 1. Try To Reboot The Game
This is one of the simplest yet most handy methods to fix an issue.
There are times when a simple reboot of your game or the computer can easily fix the issue regarding the gameplay, game launching, lags, low FPS count, etc.
If rebooting the game once does not work for you, jump onto the next workaround.
Solution 2. Close Unnecessary Tasks
It is highly recommended to close unnecessary tasks running in the background because if your computer is running plenty of unnecessary background tasks all the time then it’s quite possible for your system to become slow or start lagging a lot.
You can close the background tasks easily by following the steps given-below:
- First, you have to Right-click on Taskbar > Click on Task Manager.
- Now, go to the Processes tab > Click on the unnecessary task.
- You have to select End Task to close it.
- You can do this individually for all the tasks that you don’t want to run in the background.
This method will free up more CPU and Memory usage space for a smoother performance.
Solution 3. Change Your Power Plan To Fix Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Low FPS Issue
If your computer’s power plan is set to the Balanced mode then it can possible that the system is consuming lower energy.
But it also reduces the PC performance to the standard one.
Make sure to change the power plan to High performance in order to fix the problem.
- Press Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Type control and hit Enter open Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound > Go to Power Options.
- Now, select High performance.
This method should fix Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Low FPS issue completely.
Solution 4. Try Updating Graphics Driver
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla low FPS issue is one of them because of an outdated graphics driver.
An outdated Graphics card brings certain performance-related issues.
Make sure to keep up-to-date with your graphics driver in order to run your computer and installed programs properly.
To do so, follow the below-given process:
- First, you have to press Windows + X keys to open the Quick Start Menu.
- Now, you have to click on Device Manager > Double-click on Display adapters.
- Right-click on the graphics card > Select Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- If there is an update available, it’ll automatically download and install the update.
- Once done, make sure to reboot your computer to apply changes.
Solution 5. Tweak In-game Graphics Settings
If in case, your PC configuration isn’t powerful enough or becomes outdated then you should try adjusting the in-game graphics settings to fix the low FPS count issue.
Reducing the in-game graphics settings can also help gaming performance and lags.
To do so, follow the below-given steps:
- In the first step, you have to launch Assassin’s Creed Valhalla > Go to Options.
- Now, Turn Off the FPS Limit option.
- Make sure to use Windowed or Borderless display window mode.
- Go to the Graphics tab > Set Adaptive Quality to Off.
- Set the rest of the graphics options to Low or Medium according to your preference
Following the above-given process should fix the low FPS count issue.
That is it for now.
We hope that at least one of these solutions will fix the issue that you are facing.
Feel free to drop your queries in the comment section.