Poco X3 NFC is one the best mobile phone in the mid range and to enhance its camera even further we bring to you a guide on how you can install Google camera on Poco X3 NFC.
Poco X3 NFC provides an excellent performance at its low price.
We wanted to test this device by installing the Google camera and look at the results obtained.
Before we get started let us take a look at the specification of Poco X3 NFC.
Specifications Of Poco X3 NFC
- 6.67 ″ IPS LCD display with FHD + resolution (2,400 x 1,080 pixels), 395 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5;
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm;
- Weight: 215 grams;
- IP53 certification;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor;
- Adreno 618 GPU;
- 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM;
- 128GB of internal storage, UFS 2.1 type;
- Side fingerprint reader;
- Quad-camera from 64 + 13 + 2 + 2 MP f / 1.89-2.2-2.4-2.4 with wide-angle lens with 119 ° FOV, video in 4K at 30fps and HDR;
- 20MP selfie camera;
- Dual SIM support 4G / 5G, Wi-Fi 6 ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Dual Frequency GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, USB Type-C, mini-jack input and IR sensor;
- Drums 5:16 0 mAh with rapid charge 33W;
- Android 10 operating system with MIUI 12.
What is Google camera and why is it better than stock camera?
It is not surprising that the Google camera or Gcam is an object of desire since this application brings a unique processing to the photographs .
It is not that the Google Pixel are the best phones to take photos since there would be many factors to take into account, but there is no doubt that they are among the top positions in the ranking.
And the main reason for such amazing photo quality is Google Camera , a camera app that independent developers managed to transfer to other mobiles apart from Pixels.
Steps To Install Google Camera On Poco X3 NFC
This guide is very simpe to follow and will be done in no time. In this case we will only have to install the application on the smartphone and use it as it is proposed.
These same steps that we will follow shortly could also be applied to the installation of the Google camera on other devices with a little bit of variations.
All actions you perform at your own peril and risk!
The administration of the site Rootyourphone.com is not responsible for possible negative consequences for your device !!
This guide can be completed easily without making any intermediate steps from the PC.
Features of the google camera :-
- HDR+ Enhanced
- Portrait mode
- Night Sight
- Astrophotography mode
- Almost everything
- No known issues yet
Step 1- You need to download the apk file of google camera for Poco X3 NFC from the download button below-:
Step 2- Now you need to allow the installation of applications from untrusted source on your device which can be done easily by going to
Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or which ever you have used to download the file ) > Install unknown apps > enable Allow from this source
Step 3- Now open the downloaded file and install the google camera on your phone. After the installation is complete go to app setting of Google camera and clear app data.
Now Google camera is ready to be used on your Poco X3 NFC.
How to enable astrophotography mode on google camera
- Firstly you need to go to Google camera settings
- Scroll down and go to Advanced settings
- Then scroll down almost to the end and enable Astrophotography Mode under astrography settings.
If you face any issue in following this guide please feel free to leave your queries in the comment section below.