Discord is everyone’s go-to voice chat while gaming. The platform is specifically used for those games by gamers in such games who don’t have in-game audio chats at all. Not just for calls, it can be used as discussion rooms, and even video streaming a game or anything similar to that. As of now, the PlayStation consoles do not have the access to discord app. However, do Xbox consoles from Microsoft support Discord? The answer is No but In this article, we will provide you with a guide on how to use Discord on Xbox Console.
Xbox one is quite an old model, but still, there are a number of games that are released frequently and enjoyed at large by gamers. Discord comes in handy when you wish to share an in-game experience with your bunch of friends. With the help of Discord, you can exchange text messages, calls, have group calls, and even permit you to join tons of dedicated servers. If you own an Xbox Console, then you are at the right place to learn how to use Discord on Xbox Console.
How To Use Discord on Xbox
There are two generations of Xbox that are Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles that are compatible to use Discord. So, if you can easily utilize and enjoy Discord on your Xbox. Let’s check out the process of using Discord on Xbox.
How To Enjoy Discord on the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
Xbox one console belongs to an old generation. hence it is assumed that downloading Discord from the Microsoft Store would be easy. However, we must bring it to your notice that the Xbox one and even the Xbox Series X|S still do not have the official first-party Discord app, even Discord lets you link your Xbox account to the service. However, you can use a third-party app following which you can get access to Discord on your Xbox consoles. To do so, follow the below-given steps:
- In the first step, you have to power on your Xbox Console. Launch the Store app, that is on the home screen.
- Now, in the Microsoft Store, move over to the search bar and select it.
- An on-screen Keyboard will appear before you. Use it to type “Quarrel” and search the Store.
- Quarrel app will appear in the result section.
- Next, you have to click on the download/install button to get the app on your Xbox.
- Now, open the Quarrel App.
- You will be greeted with the sign-in / create account screen.
- Using your credentials, login to Discord.
- Enjoy the access to the Discord app on your Xbox console.
Hopefully, we could use the official Discord app on the Xbox consoles someday soon. Feel free to drop your queries in the comment section.