A disabled iPhone could be an extremely annoying experience for everyone, as you won’t be able to connect with others, receive messages or enjoy access to all your favorite apps.
There are a few reasons due to which your iPhone could get disabled such as forgetting the passcode, too many wrong attempts, or any software glitch in iOS itself.
In general, you can unlock the disabled iPhone via restoring a backup from your iTunes, however not every user keeps a backup of iTunes lying around.
Here is a reliable method to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes.
iTunes turns out to be extremely helpful while restoring disabled iPhones.
You can either restore your iPhone using recovery mode, but in most cases, it does not work out and iTunes error messages such as error 9 or error 12 begin to appear.
So, it is highly recommended to use Tenorshare 4uKey which can help you get rid of disabled iPhone problems without using iTunes.
Unlock A disabled iPhone Without iTunes
Unlocking a disabled iPhone is a challenging task and if you go for professional help, the process could be really expensive and time-consuming.
However, unlocking a disabled iPhone is easy with Tenorshare 4uKey software.
Tenorshare 4uKey is an all-in-one tool to get rid of the iPhone passcode screen and other authentication error messages.
So in case, you have forgotten your Apple ID password or your iPhone screen password, then you can get it to reset or fix it with Tenorshare 4uKey with just a few clicks.
Traditional software solutions usually cost too much but Tenorshare 4uKey is a cheap alternative to fix and unlock a disabled iPhone without using iTunes.
Key Features Of Tenorshare 4uKey
- Unlock Apple ID on iPhone / iPad without Password: If you have forgotten your Apple ID password or are not able to reset it, you can still unlock your iPhone using Tenorshare 4uKey as it can remove Apple ID from all activated iPhone or iPad and make your iPhone ready to use.
- Unlock iPhone Screen Passcode: iPhone comes with a screen lock facility where if you forget the password, it’s very hard to recover or reset it.
The only way to reset your screen passcode is by using your iCloud account but it is not so easy.
With Tenorshare 4uKey you can remove the screen passcode following three simple steps.
- Fix password entered incorrectly too many times: It natural to type the wrong password over and over again, when you happen to forget it and it will lock your iPhone device.
This is also true if some toddler or child gets access to your iPhone and can result in serious issues.
In such a situation, with 4uKey you can get immediate help in unlocking your iPhone.
- Fix turn off Find My iPhone: Most second-hand or refurbished iPhones come with Find my iPhone enabled which doesn’t let users use the device properly.
Tenorshare 4uKey can remove such restrictions easily.
Not only these, but Tenorshare 4uKey can also help in multiple other scenarios of resetting any type of access code on your iPhone or bypassing MDM blocking in your iPhone devices.
Steps to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes
If you or someone have entered a wrong passcode multiple times, there are high chances that you will be confronted with a disabled iPhone.
If you know the password correctly, then it’s easy as you just have to wait for the device to accept the new passcode which is usually 10-15 minutes.
The problem arises when you are not able to recall the password.
If you are also one of them, then you can check out the ways using which you can unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes.
Follow the below-given steps:
- In the first step, you have to download and install Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer.
- Connect your disabled iPhone with a PC. Use a high-quality USB cable.
- Launch 4uKey software and click on start.
- Download the required firmware files.
Make sure to have a fast and steady internet connection for an easy download process.
- Wait for few minutes for the unlocking process to begin.
Once the process is done, the disabled iPhone screen will go away and you can use your device normally.
Feel free to drop your queries in the comment section to discuss with us.