If you have not tried Google Stadia Pro for free, take advantage of the opportunity and have fun with Google Stadia Pro completely free.
In November 2019 Google launched Stadia , its video game streaming platform.
Membership Plans On Google Stadia
In case you don’t know it yet Google Stadia platform has two membership plans: a base subscription, which is free and allows you to use some free games, and the Pro subscription, which is paid and provides unlimited access to games and add-ons.
Google Stadia Pro
The good news for those who want to avail the benefits of the Stadia Pro membership is that they can try it for free for a period of 30 days with your basic subscription or 90 days if you have a paid Google One subscription. During this time, you can access all the available games and enjoy the latest updates without spending a single penny.
Right now we’ll tell you everything you need to know (and do) to get this free trial of Google Stadia Pro.
How to use Google Stadia Pro for free for a month
Users who have a Google Stadia account and reside in one of the countries where this promotion is available will be able to use the Stadia Pro service for a period of 30 days completely free of charge.
The offer is available to both new and registered users, except for active or previously active Stadia Pro subscribers.
The conditions necessary to be able to use Google Stadia Pro for free are the following:
- When filling out the registration form you must provide a means of payment, but don’t worry, you will be charged absolutely nothing until the 30 days of the free trial period have expired. If you do not want to be charged, you must unsubscribe before the end of the free trial month. For information on how to cancel service, go to g.co/stadia/subscriptions.
- At the end of the trial period, you will be charged the standard rate for a monthly subscription to the Google Stadia Pro service. This cost may vary by country, but the price for Spain and other European countries is € 9.99 per month.
- Keep in mind that you will not be reimbursed any partial amount, if you do not cancel the plan before the 30th day, you will be debited for a full month using the payment method you have provided during your registration.
- If you decide to cancel your Stadia Pro subscription, you will no longer be able to continue using the free games and add-ons you have obtained. However, you will not lose access to the games and add-ons you have purchased.
- Similarly, if you re-subscribe to the Pro membership, you will once again have access to all the free games and add-ons you have previously obtained.
- As long as you still have access to a game, you can also continue to use add-ons that you previously purchased for that game.
- Google Stadia requires an active Google account and Stadia registration. Use of Stadia is subject to the Stadia Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.
That’s all needed to get free access to Google Stadia Pro for 30 days
Now, we told you at the beginning that if you are a Google One subscriber you can access a free trial period of 90 days.
How To Get Google Stadia Pro Free For 90 Days
Google Stadia offers free promotion for users with a Google One subscription, this offer consists of a free trial of Google Stadia Pro for a period of 3 months.
As in the previous case, there are certain requirements to be met in order to have access to this benefit and we are going to detail them for you right now.
- The first requirement to access this offer is to have a fresh Google stadia account with no previous pro purchases
- New users can redeem the offer when creating their Stadia account. Those who already have an account created can subscribe to the trial period from stadia.com/pro.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must have a paid Google One subscription, a trial Google One subscription, or be a member of a Google family group that has a paid Google One subscription.
- If you haven’t subscribed to Stadia Pro yet, you can do so when you redeem the offer.
- Although you will be asked to enter a payment method during the enrollment process, you will be charged absolutely nothing for the first three months. Likewise, you can cancel your subscription at any time before the trial period ends, if you do not want to pay for the service. Information on how to unsubscribe can be found at g.co/stadia/subscriptions .
- If you did not cancel the service at the end of the three months, you will be charged the standard monthly payment for Stadia Pro. Similar to the 30-day trial, Google will not issue refunds for partial billing periods, and add-ons purchased during the free trial are also non-refundable.
- Canceling your Stadia Pro subscription means losing access to previously purchased free games and add-ons, but you will still have access to the games and add-ons you purchased.
- If you subscribe again, you will regain access to all the free games and add-ons you had before.
- The offer expiration date is December 31, 2021.
- The essential requirement is to have an active Google account and be registered with Stadia.
What is Google Stadia and how to use it?
Playing Stadia is very easy, all you have to do to get started is to follow these steps:
- Sign up on Stadia.com
- Download the Stadia app for Android or IOS.
- You can also play from a Chrome OS desktop, laptop, or tablet with a USB controller or HID-compliant USB keyboard and mouse.
- Play over Wi-Fi on Google Pixel phones or other compatible Android devices.
You can also find a tutorial created especially for new users on the official Stadia support page.
In Which Countries The Google Stadia Pro Free Trial Available?
Finally, as we mentioned before, the Google Stadia Pro free trial service is not available in all countries, so here is a list of the countries in which it is available:
- Canada (English)
- Canada (in French language)
- Czech Republic
- UK and Ireland
That’s all you need to do to avail Google Stadia Pro for free for 90 days. Leave us your queries below in the comment section.