The truth is that rooting a mobile is not much more complex than installing some application and the advantages we have at hand are many. In this article we will learn how to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
The truth is that rooting the mobile is not much more complex than installing some applications and the advantages we have at hand are many.
What is the immediate advantage of having a rooted mobile and installing a ROM? Mainly we get to enjoy the latest version of Android on a device that will not officially receive it and many other amazing features.
FAQ(Frequently Asked questions related to rooting)
Basically, it allows you to access the entire operating system and further customize your Android.
You can do whatever you want on your device without manufacturer or operator restrictions.
The truth is that rooting the mobile is not much more complex than installing some applications
It usually takes less than an hour
Advantages of rooting your devices
- You can squeeze the hardware to the maximum and optimize the battery
- Maximum Customisation
- No need to worry about updates
- Activate additional or blocked functions
- Detailed control and security
To successfully obtain root privileges, you must:
Follow the instructions exactly;
- Charge the device’s battery by 50% or more;
- Make sure that the model and firmware version match.
If all the points are completed, you can proceed to obtain root rights.
All actions you perform at your own peril and risk!
The administration of the site Rootyourphone.com is not responsible for possible negative consequences for your device !!
Step 1 – Unlocking the bootloader and installing TWRP
- We perform the mandatory Unlocking the bootloader – How to unlock bootloader in any Xiaomi phone(2020);
- Download TWRP autoinstaller – InstalTWRP331-10-for-8T ;
- Download and copy to MicroSD – Magisk .
Note – If there is no SD card After downloading to TWRP, we format the data by tapping on the Clean tile, we format only if the PC does not see the internal drive of the smartphone.
Step 2 -Activating Factory Unlock
- Unlock the bootloader from the link above;
- Open settings then “ About phone ” on the smartphone, tap 8 times on the MIUI version. A message “You are a developer” should appear;
- We go along the path ” Settings “> ” Advanced “> ” For Developers “. Activate the Factory unlock slider :
- Download ADB drivers and unpack them. The path to the file should be only Latin characters, otherwise, the console will throw an error. I recommend transferring to C: or D :;
- Download and install drivers for your device from the official site ;
- Activate the checkmark along the path: ” Settings “> ” Advanced “> ” For Developers “> ” USB Debugging “;
- Run the command.bat file from the InstalTWRP331-10 folder, enter the command:
With this, we can check whether the smartphone is connected correctly.
Step 3 – Running commands and rooting the device
Run Fastboot Mode on the smartphone with the command:
adb reboot bootloader
After the command, the smartphone should automatically reboot and enter bootloader mode.
Turn off the device> hold down the ” power” + ” volume down ” buttons ;
We load our smartphone into the fast boot and run Flash_twrp.bat to install TWRP and perform the actions indicated on the line;
TWRP starts, we carry out a swipe confirming the changes in the system section:
Tap on Installation -> Drive Selection -> MicroSD
Scroll to the very bottom, find the archive with root then tap on the archive, and swipe to install, after completion, tap on Restart in OC.
After completing all these steps your device has been rooted successfully and ready to use .
if you have any query regarding this rooting process fell free to leave us your comments and we will get back to you ASAP.