The truth is that rooting a mobile is not much more complex than installing some application and the advantages we have at hand are many. In this article we will learn how to root Sony Xperia 8.
What is the immediate advantage of having a rooted mobile and installing a ROM? Mainly we get to enjoy the latest version of Android on a device that will not officially receive it and many other amazing features.
FAQ(Frequently Asked questions related to rooting)
What is rooting?
Basically, it allows you to access the entire operating system and further customize your Android.
You can do whatever you want on your device without manufacturer or operator restrictions.
How difficult is it to root your device?
The truth is that rooting the mobile is not much more complex than installing some applications
How long does it take to root an android device?
It usually takes less than an hour
Advantages of rooting your devices
- You can squeeze the hardware to the maximum and optimize the battery
- Maximum Customisation
- No need to worry about updates
- Activate additional or blocked functions
- Detailed control and security
To successfully obtain root privileges, you must:
Follow the instructions exactly;
- Charge the device’s battery by 50% or more;
- Make sure that the model and firmware version match.
If all the points are completed, you can proceed to obtain root rights.
All actions you perform at your own peril and risk!
The administration of the site Rootyourphone.com is not responsible for possible negative consequences for your device !!
Steps To Root Sony Xperia
There are several methods through which you can root an Android Phone.
You can do it with a software or through an application.
Root Sony Xperia 8 With PC
There are programs available using which a person can root their Android phone, one such program is Kingoroot.
One has to follow the given steps in order to root their phone using the Kingo root on their computer.
- In the first step, download and install Root Kingo on your computer.
- Now, go to the settings then Developer options.
- Enable USB debugging
- Then, Launch the software
- Now you have to connect your Sony Xperia 8 to USB
- Allow debugging on your Sony Xperia 8
- Then, choose Root
- Restart your Sony Xperia 8 once and it will be rooted.
Root Sony Xperia 8 Without A PC
In order to root an android smartphone computer is not necessarily needed.
There are specific root applications depending on what a person is looking for to root of their Sony Xperia 8.
Root Essentials allows a person to set up proper storage on all Android devices with the Marshmallow version and more.
One can choose the location of the applications.
It will allow you to calibrate your battery as well as the DPI of the screen.
One can add new fonts and countless functions using this application.
Root enhancer is developed for people who need more skills to use their applications smoothly and without delay, moreover, it is also helpful for the people who need to improve their autonomy.
Kingo Root App
In order to root your phone, without using a computer, follow the given steps.
- Firstly, you have to charge your phone.
- Now, download Kingoroot.
- Transfer the APP to the mobile phone, if necessary download the USB driver to your computer and then communicate with your smartphone
- Install Kingo root on your Sony Xperia 8
- Now, Launch the app
- Choose One click root
- Reboot, and that’s all, your Sony Xperia 8 is finally rooted