We are pleased to inform you that we have arrived with the latest unc0ver update.
Yes, you have guessed it right.
We are talking about the Jailbreak.
Now, you can also Jailbreak the latest flagship iPhones running iOS 14 up to iOS 14.3.
We must bring it to your knowledge that this method is supported by iPhone 12 series, iPhone 11 series, and iPhones X series.
So, if you have updated your iPhone to iOS 14.4 and you want to downgrade your iPhone then this article is for you.
Here, we will provide you a step-by-step guide on how to Jailbreak iPhone 12 & iPhone 11.
Jailbreaking an iPhone is quite similar to rooting an Android phone, however, it comes with fewer features and control.
Jailbreaking enables iPhone users to enjoy advanced customization and features on iPhone.
Until now, it was only possible to Jailbreak till iPhone X using Checkra1n, but the long wait is finally over thanks to the unc0ver team who has come up with a new update that allows Jailbreak of all the iPhones running till iOS 14.3.
Majority of the users now run on iOS 14 meaning that most of the users can easily Jailbreak and install Cydia on their iPhones.
The best thing about the unc0ver exploit is that a computer is not required to Jailbreak your iPhone.
Here, we will be sharing two different methods using which you can Jailbreak your iPhone.
Without wasting any more time, let’s jump to the guide.
How To Jailbreak iPhone 12 & iPhone 11 With Computer
Here, we will use a method in which Mac will be used and if you have a Windows PC even then the steps will be almost similar.
First of all, make sure to delete any updated file in case you have downloaded it from Software Updates.
The method is similar for all iPhones.
If you own Windows PC, you are required to first install iCloud (enable iCloud Drive & Bookmarks when installing) and then subsequently iTunes on your PC.
You can download both iCloud and iTunes from the official website.
In case you already had iTunes installed from the Windows App store then you must remove it first.
Disclaimer: The guide will only be applicable for iPhones running iOS 14.3 or lower versions. So, make sure to downgrade your iPhone to enjoy Jailbreaking.
Steps To Install Alt Store With PC
- First of all, you have to open the official Altstore website on your PC.
- Download the correct AltStore for your PC (macOS or Windows).
If you have a Windows PC, jump to step 7.
- In this step on your, Mac unzips the file and moves the extracted file to the Applications folder.
Now open the AltStore on your Mac.
- It will appear in the Top status bar, so click on it and select ‘Install Mail Plug-in.
Now, you enter your password and install it.
- Once you have installed Mail Plug-in, open the Mail application on your Mac.
Now from the status bar click on Mail > Preferences > Manage Plug-ins. Make sure not to close the Mail application until you complete all the steps.
- Make sure the AltPlugin mail bundle is checked.
- Now, you are required to directly install the Altstore in case of Windows PC and open it.
- Now for both macOS and Windows, follow the same process.
Connect your iPhone to your PC & make sure to trust the connection on iPhone and Computer.
- Now, you have to open iTunes/Finder on your PC and open your iPhone from the left pane.
- Make sure to mark check ‘Show this iPhone when on Wi-Fi’.
Sync the changes to apply.
You can now disconnect your iPhone.
- Right-click the AltStore icon (from Taskbar in Mac & from System tray in Windows).
And then choose Install AltStore > Your iPhone Name.
- Now, you have to enter the details and select Continue in the pop-up screen.
- It will install the AltStore on your iPhone 12 or other iPhones.
Steps To Jailbreak iPhone 12/iPhone 11 With AltStore
Once the AltStore is installed on your phone, you are ready to Jailbreak iPhone easily.
Now, you have to follow the below-given steps to Jailbreak your iPhone and install Cydia.
- In the first step you have to, go to Settings > General > Device Management and trust the Apple ID on your iPhone.
- Now, we require you to open AltStore on your iPhone.
- Download the latest unc0ver exploit from the official site on your iPhone
- On the AltStore, you have to select the My Apps section and tap on the ‘+’ icon on the top left.
- Now, you have to select the unc0ver file and it will install on your iPhone.
You must enter Apple ID if it asks for login.
- Now, you have to open unc0ver on your iPhone and tap on Jailbreak.
- The device will restart during the process so again tap on Jailbreak after the restart.
- After you have followed all the steps, it will respring and you will have Cydia installed on your iPhone.
If you followed all the above, then you have successfully Jailbroken your iPhone 12 or older model.
You can run Cydia to make sure it runs as it should be and you can also refresh the sign-in regularly from the AltStore when the certificate is about to expire.
It will let you maintain the Jailbreak state on your iPhone.
How To Jailbreak iPhone 12 Without A PC
If you own an iPhone but does not have a computer, then you can follow this guide to Jailbreak your iPhone.
This guide can be used to Jailbreak any iPhone, however, we don’t recommend you to use this method as it is not untethered so the Jailbreak will be gone once you reboot your iPhone.
So, if you make up your mind to Jailbreak your phone without using a computer, then you have to follow the below-given steps.
- In this method, you will need a third-party app or profile like Zeus to get unc0ver on your iPhone.
- Next, you have to download the Zeus profile from their official site (getzeus.app).
Click on the Get Zeus Now button to download it and grant it permission for the same.
- In the next step, we require you to go to Settings > Profile Downloaded. Select the Zeus profile and then tap on Install on the top right.
Follow the popup to install the profile.
- Once you install the profile, go back to Settings and then go to WiFi. Tap on the ‘i’ button next to the WiFi to which your iPhone is connected.
- Scroll till last and tap on Configure Proxy. Change to Automatic and enter the below URL and save it.
- Now, you have to enable the Airplane mode and then disable it.
- Now, open Zeus on your iPhone, ignore ads on the app.
Click on unc0ver and then click on Install.
- It will start installing the latest Unc0ver that you can track on the Homepage.
- Once it is installed, you have to go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management.
- In this step, you have to open the latest profile you will find under Enterprise App.
And then Trust the app.
- Now you have to open the unc0ver app on your iPhone and tap on the Jailbreak button.
- Once you have completed the given steps, your iPhone will restart.
Once again open the unc0ver app and tap on the Jailbreak button.
- It will then respring your iPhone after Jailbreak.
Also, you will find Cydia installed on your iPhone.
- Then, you have to quickly enable and disable the Airplane mode before opening Cydia.
That’s it, you have now Jailbroken iPhone 12, iPhone 11, or any iPhone you have running iOS 14.3 or lower.
Jailbreaking an iPhone allows you to enjoy certain advanced features.
Cydia is a powerful tool that lets you install various Cydia Modules for customization and more features.
You might also be interested in: How to customize widgets on iOS 14
Feel free to drop your queries in the comment section.