Android smartphones are well-known for their customization.
The majority of the OEMs provide basic customization options on their devices.
However, as for advanced customization, one is required to have access to system files and settings.
Xposed framework is essential for the smooth functioning of the modules using which one can customize their phones.
In this article, we will provide you a guide using which you can install Xposed Framework on Android 11.
What is Xposed Framework?
Xposed is an essential and powerful tool that allows Android users to change the root settings.
But there is one condition that you need to have root access on your Android phone.
Xposed is not officially compatible with the latest Android 11, however, we are pleased to inform you that we have found a workaround.
The latest version of Android is now available for many devices.
Rooting is a challenging task but OEM allows the users to root their Android phones.
How to Install Xposed on Android 11
Xposed offers a wide range of advanced customization options that you can use to totally change your device’s appearance.
Various great tools that only work after root access are also offered by Xposed.
If you have used Xposed Framework earlier, then you must know that it requires root access
So, if you are willing to install Xposed, make sure to root your Android phone.
Before we head to the section explaining the installation process, have a look at the below-mentioned pre-requisites.
- Make sure to install the latest Magisk and Magisk Manager on your phone
- We recommend you take a full backup of your phone to restore the data in case anything goes wrong.
- Make sure to Download Magisk Riru Core zip
- Make sure to Download Riru Manager APK
- You also have to Download EdXposed Manager APK
- Also, Download EdXposed YAHFA zip
Steps to Install Xposed on Android 11
Once you have fulfilled all the prerequisites, you shall begin with the installation process.
- In the first step, you have to copy all the downloaded files to your phone storage.
- Now install Open the Magisk Manager app on the phone and make sure you are using the latest Magisk & Magisk Manager.
- Now, we require you to install Riru Manager apk and EdXposed Manager apk on your Android 11 phone.
- Open Magisk Manager again on your phone and tap on the fourth icon which will open the Modules section.
- Now, you have to tap on the ‘Install from Storage‘ button.
- Now, you have to locate and select the Riru Core zip file.
- Once you have installed the Riru Core module, restart your Android 11 phone.
- Once the device reboots into the system, follow the same process and install the EdXposed YAHFA zip file from Magisk Manager > Modules.
- Again, reboot your phone after installing the EdXposed zip.
- Now, you have to open Riru Manager app and grant root access.
Then open EdXposed manager and grant root permission.
- On EdXposed manager tap on three dots on the top left and go to Modules.
Enable the EdXposed Module and reboot your phone.
- Upon following all the above-stated steps properly, you can use the EdXposed on your Android 11 phone without any issues.
In case the device becomes unstable and shows an error, then you need to delete module files (riru-core & riru_edxposed).
– The file will be available to location data > ADB > Modules.
– To delete both files reboot to custom recovery and go to Advanced > File Manager and locate files.
If you don’t have a custom recovery then you can try with ADB commands.
Steps To Install Xposed Framework Modules On Android 11
Once you have installed the Xposed framework you are good to install Xposed Modules.
Here we have mentioned the guide to install modules.
- In the first step, you have to download the Module that you want to install on your phone like GravityBox, Instaprefs, Xtadia, Tweaks, Adblocker, or others.
- Now, we require you to copy the module to your phone storage.
- Make sure the Xposed Framework is active and working (It should show green in the EdXposed installer).
- Now, you have to install the Module apk on your phone.
- Once you have installed the module apk, open the EdXposed installer and click on the three bars in the top left.
- Go to Modules and there you will find the Module that you installed in the last step.
But it is not active right now.
So, click on the box to check it.
- Now you have to Reboot your device and the Module will start working.
You can also easily download Xposed modules directly from the EdXposed Installer or you can download Modules from the Xposed repository and install them using the above method.
Feel free to drop your queries in the comment section.