This article provides a detailed guide on How you can easily install watchOS 7 on your Apple Watch.
Now you can install watchOS 7 beta on your Apple Watch.
As soon as the event ended, Apple released the first beta of all its new operating systems, including watchOS 7.
Fortunately, this year, we can install these new beta versions on our devices without a developers account.
These OS are still beta version.
The final version of these operating systems will arrive in the fall.
The new version of the Apple Watch operating system has many improvements, including a new sleep mode, a mode that automatically detects when we wash our hands and many other improvements and surprises.
How to install watchOS 7 on your Apple Watch
The beta version of watchOS 7 can only be downloaded to your Apple Watch if you have one of the compatible devices.
Apple watch Series 3,4 and 5 are compatible with latest watchOS 7 .
However, with watchOS you have to be more careful with the beta versions, contrary to what happens with iOS, you cannot go back.
This means that once the watchOS 7 beta is installed you will not be able to restore the Apple Watch to return to watchOS 6 in any way and you will have to stay with the beta version until its final version.
If you still want to install watchOS 7 on your Apple Watch, these are the steps you need to follow, they are quite simple:
- The first thing you need to do is to have iOS 14 installed on your iPhone, it is quite simple by following our tutorial .
- The next step is to access this website on your iPhone and click on the watchOS 7 beta profile> Download.
- The iPhone will ask you which device you want to install the profile on choose Apple Watch.
- Now you just have to go to the iPhone Watch app> General> Software update .
- WatchOS 7 beta will be ready for download.
As you can see, installing watchOS 7 is quite simple and will not take more than a few minutes.
But you should keep in mind that in the event that the beta does not work well you will not be able to go back, the Apple Watch cannot be restored to the factory state in any way, so evaluate the pros and cons before launching the installation of watchOS 7 on your Apple Watch.