With each passing year, the way of communicating has been constantly growing.
And that too, to such an extent that there are several specialized applications in communication.
Some of them are focused on social networks and others on instant messaging.
One such popular application is Telegram. In this article, we bring to you a guide on how you can activate comments on Telegram channel.
This famous messaging network has been cataloged as the preferred application by millions of people since it is extremely safe and has a variety of functions that have made it a perfect alternative to others such as WhatsApp.
In addition, you can create your own group where it is possible to host more than 200,000 thousand users, save files in your own personal cloud, and you can possibly create and configure your channel regardless of the theme.
And not only that but now you can activate the comments on a Telegram channel in an easy and faster way.
How Do Comments Work On Telegram Channels?
Previously, in Telegram channels only the channel administrator or administrators could post and even comment.
However, since its version 7.1, Telegram allows that as an administrator you can activate the comments of your publications so that users are participants.
Note: Before activating the comments on a Telegram channel, it is important that you have previously created a group on the platform, whether public or private.
In this way, any user who has joined the channel will be able to give their opinion regarding a topic and follow the conversation thread of other colleagues, this way administrator can also have more direct contact with the channel’s followers.
Steps to activate comments on Telegram channel
To activate this function on a Telegram channel you need to be the administrator or you have been granted certain privileges, otherwise you will not be able to do so.
These are the steps to follow:
- Launch the Telegram application, either on your mobile device or computer.
- Click on the channel where you want to enable comments.
- You will find three vertical points located on the upper right, from there click on the menu.
- This will display a series of options, look for “Manage channel” and click on it.
- Then, in the “Conversation” section you will find the “Add group” setting.
- When you click on “Add group” it will show the groups that you have created.
Now click on the desired group.
- It will immediately show a message that comments if you want to turn the channel into a talk group.
To continue click on “LINK GROUP” and then “Save”.
- Clever. Now users who are joined to the channel can share their ideas.
Feel free to drop your queries in the comment box.