Google has recently launched its latest Google Camera 8.0 application with advance and updated features, along with the launch of its next-gen Pixel phones in the form of Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5 and we are going to guide you how you can download Google Camera 8.0 on any android smartphone.
Over the Years, Google has been known for introducing some new camera features with the latest Pixel devices and the same goes for the latest launch.
The new camera app has been launched having revamped UI with a new shutter button & video recording icon, new zoom toggle UI, quick access to video modes.
Along with the UI, Google has also introduced other showcased new features, that are, easier zoom controls, wide-angle views for the Portrait mode, a new leveler to fix frontal or backward tilt, Night Sight for portrait mode, however, this feature is exclusively available for new devices only.
So, if you wish to capture some stunning images using your mobile phone, then hurry up and download Google Camera 8.0 mod port.
Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port was already available for pixel devices, however, we are pleased to inform you that the latest Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port APK is now available to download for other smartphones as well.
Now, it can also be installed on other android phones using the BSG (developer) for porting the GCam 8.0 Mod to work on other phones.
In this Article, we will provide you all the steps which are required to download Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port on your android phone.
Links To Download Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port APK
The latest version of Google Camera is now available to download for OnePlus, Realme, Redmi, Samsung (Snapdragon), Nokia, Motorola, LG, and Sony smartphones.
The port on the OnePlus 8 Pro running on OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 (Stable), has been tested by us and we are glad to tell you that it works completely fine.
Here’s the download link to the port-
- Download Google Camera 8.0 APK Mod Port (MGC_8.0.018_BSG.apk) by BSG
- Download Google Camera 8.0 APK for Pixel Phones
Majority of the afore-mentioned features are working fine in this port, however, we still recommend you a few changes in the settings for the smooth functioning of the application.
Recommended settings for the Google Camera 8.0
- Firstly, Open the Google Camera app > Settings > Mod settings >
- Change the Input Device to Pixel 5
- Change the HDR+ device to Pixel 5
- Then, you have to Enable Electronic video stabilization and Optical video stabilization from Settings.
- You can also enable Audio Zoom feature from settings.
Note: Make sure to delete your previous version of Google camera, if installed on your phone, and only then install the latest one.
Steps to Install Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port on any Android
- In the first step, you have to download the app from the above-listed links.
- After the application has been downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unknown Sources.
- Now, you have to install the Google Camera.
- Once you are done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
Now, you are all good to capture some really stunning photos with Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port on your non-pixel device
If you have any query, let us know in the comment section.