The device, Samsung Galaxy F41, is only to be sold exclusively through Flipkart and it consists of a highly impressive triple-lens camera module on its back which can be used to its maximum potential using Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy F41.
Although, it is similar to the Galaxy M31, however, the results are astonishing.
The phone is available in Fusion Green, Fusion Blue, and Fusion Black.
If you wish to install Google Camera on your Samsung Galaxy F41, then your wish has been granted, as we will tell you how to download Google camera on your device in this article
However, let us brief you a little about the specific features of the device.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Specifications at a glance
The Samsung Galaxy F41 has enough virtues to compete in its price range, but perhaps its most striking feature lies in the capacity of its battery.
The device powers 6,000 mAh with fast charging of 15W.
As for the screen, we are talking about a Super AMOLED panel with a 6.4-inch diagonal and FullHD resolution.
If we add to that a 19.5: 9 ratio, we find the classic, and almost standard, of 2,340 x 1,080 pixels.
The screen has a notch in the shape of a water drop at the top and with a maximum brightness of 420 nits.
Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy F41
Coming back to the optical features of the phone, we are glad to tell you that it has a 64MP primary camera sensor on its back panel and also has an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5MP depth sensor.
When it comes to the software, the stock camera app consists of all the features that are expected from Samsung phones.
It does contain features like Single Take, Hyperlapse, Best Moments, and more.
However, the Google Camera app is all you need, if you wish to capture amazing low-light shots.
Even when the device is powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC, we’ve managed to find some working GCam Mod ports for the new Galaxy F41.
The Google camera for Samsung Galaxy F41 provides you an access to Night Sight Mode, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others.
However, only a few GCam ports are compatible with the Samsung Galaxy F41.
So now, Let’s slide to the section where we will tell you how to download and install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy F41.
Download Links of Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F41
The device, Samsung Galaxy F41 has partial support of Camera2 API.
In this section we have attached three ports that are compatible with the Samsung’s new F-series smartphone.
The newest Google Camera Go port brings Night Mode support for the Samsung Galaxy F41.
While, you can use Google Camera 6.1 by Arnova8G2 for other essential features.
Links to download Gcam are given below:
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F41 (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk) [Recommeded]
- GCam Go for Samsung Galaxy F41 (Google_Camera_Go_1.8.3_Wichaya.apk) [Latest]
- Download GCam Go APK for Samsung Galaxy F41 (CameraGo.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy F41 (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
Advised Google Camera Settings for Samsung Galaxy F41
It is advised that before installing the application, make sure to make certain changes in the settings that will make the app work smoother.
- First you have to go to the Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- In the second step you have to open the Camera app > Settings > Advanced under Video section > set Init SlowMo with – 120 FPS
- Now, Open the app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Noise Reduction
- Activate Noise Reduction for Back Camera
- Activate Noise Reduction for Front Camera
- In the last step, Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
However, the Google camera Go ports work fine without making any changes in the settings.
A few screenshots are given below which you can use for reference purposes before you initiate the installing process.
How to install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy F41
- In the first step, you have to download the application from the above-listed links.
- In the next step, when you have downloaded the application from the given links, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now, you have to install the Google camera.
- Once you are done, open the application and allow the permissions required by the Application to function, if needed.
Now, you can enjoy the features of Google camera and click photos from your phone directly.