Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is the very merge that was long-awaited.
Graphics, gameplay, and the mechanics of the game is gaining a lot of attention recently.
The game has gained the eyes of a lot of players who intend to make it the most played game in recent times.
And that leads to high pings and lags.
However, there are other reasons too, which lead to high pings such as the quality of the Internet service provider (ISP), the speed of the Internet connection, Inadequate bandwidth, Configuration of firewalls, or Geographical location, outdated versions of GPU, or conflict in the game files.
If you currently do not own the game you can buy it from right here for your XBOX
The trending game is a first-person shooter title that has been developed by Treyarch and Raven Software and is published by Activision.
It is the seventeenth installment in the overall Call of Duty series and the sixth installment in the Black Ops series and
It also acts as a direct sequel to Call of Duty Black Ops 2012 and the game was made available on November 13.
The game enables you to engage in deniable operations as an elite operative using state of the art tools of the tradecraft across a variety of experiences from small skirmishes to all out, vehicle-fueled warfare.
So, if you are playing COD Black Ops Cold War and has been confronted with the issue of high ping or game lag, then, we are glad to inform you that, we have come up with certain solutions that will help you to fix high ping in COD Black Ops Cold War.
Let’s head to the section explaining the methods to tackle the high ping and lagging.
Solution 1: Verify the Game Server Status to Fix High Ping in COD Black Ops Cold War
Follow the below given steps:
- Firstly, you have to open a browser of your choice.
- Once you have opened the site, visit the Activision server-status site by clicking here.
- If you are an Xbox user or PlayStation user, you can alternatively check the server status by visiting the below links accordingly:
– Xbox Live Status Page
– PlayStation Server Status Page
- If the servers are down or not responsive, then we recommend you to wait for the servers to turn up.
The situation generally takes place when the servers go under maintenance.
It is also advised to follow Activision and Call of Duty on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated about servers.
Solution 2: Check for the Network Congestion to Fix High Ping in COD Black Ops Cold War
- Firstly, you have to restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit speedtest.net or fast.com and conduct a quick test.
- Now, wait for the results.
If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this could be the possible reasons that why you are facing the issue of COD Black Ops Cold War disconnected from Server.
- The only thing to do in this situation is to contact your internet service provider.
You can also try disconnecting the other devices that are connected to your Wireless Network.
Solution 3: Try to update the Graphics Drivers
- You have to right-click on the Windows icon or Start key.
- Now, click and select the Device Manager settings
- You have to click on the tiny arrow located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- This opens the Display adapters settings and you can right-click and then select update drivers.
- Now, you have to select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- The process will begin and may take some time to be finished.
Solution 4: Close the Game and Restart
- Start the COD Black Ops Cold Warand and close the game as the issue rises up.
- Now, On your keyboard press, the CTRL key + SHIFT key + ESC key simultaneously to open the task manager on your computer. Alternatively, you can also right-click on the taskbar and choose an option for it.
- Now, you have to click and choose on the Processes tab.
- Under the Processes tab, you have to scroll down to the bottom until you find the Activison launcher or COD.
Once you find its process, click on it to highlight.
- Once you click on the respective app process, click and choose the End Task option to end the task processes.
These are the solutions that you can use to fix High Ping in COD Black Ops Cold War.
If you are interested in more posts like this one, do consider clicking on the red bell icon on the bottom right corner of your display to enable notifications.
If you already did, sit back and relax. We will notify you each time we post a new article.
Also, feel free to discuss your queries in the comment section.