Unfortunately, in recent weeks a lot of players reported in Reddit and COD Forums that they are being confronted with Black Ops Cold War 345 Blazing Gator Error.
This error is extremely annoying since the players are unable to connect to the online services that the game offers.
So the players want to learn more about Cold War Bravo 345 Blazing Gator Error.
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War- is the latest addition to the series of Call Of Duty.
The game received immense popularity and gained fandom only over a short period of time.
Interestingly, the game also has a zombie mode that makes the game more enjoyable.
We are pleased to announce that we have figured out how to tackle 345 Blazing Gator Error, based on user feedback and complaints.
In this article, we have come up with a few workarounds that might fix the issue.
How To Fix Black Ops Cold War 345 Blazing Gator Error
There are times when players are confronted with network issue, usually telling the player that the game is unable to use online resources such as the internet.
In addition to that, the users are unable to log into the server of Black Ops cold War.
The major cause of this issue is the internet.
So, the main culprit is the connectivity issue.
So, let’s jump into the section explaining the workarounds to fix Black Ops Cold War 345Blazing Gator Error.
Solution 1: Fix the Server Status
Before we start with the trouble shooting process, first of all you need to verify if the 345 Blazing Gator error is due to a simple server error.
So to check your internet status you are required visit the official Activision online services page for a simple overview.
Other than this, you can also check the status on their official Twitter for the latest updates from their side.
If you find that all the servers are online, and still you are getting the 345 Blazing Gator Error, you can move to the next fix.
Solution 2: Restart Your Network To Fix Black Ops Cold War 345 Blazing Gator Error
The next workaround is quite a simple one but yet effective.
You have to restart all of your network equipment, including your modem, router, or broadband (if you use one).
Once you reboot your device, you will get a new IP address, and your DNS cache will clean itself.
While rebooting the device, make sure to keep all the network equipment shut down for at least 30 seconds before booting them on.
In addition to that, you can also unplug all the cords at the back of your modem.
Therefore, the issue will be fixed.
When you are done with this process, connect to the internet, open the browser and check your connection.
Black Ops Cold War is an advanced game and it may require more hardware support hence you need a compatible modem.
Once the connection is established, start Black Ops and check if you can play. If this also didn’t help, try moving to the next fix.
Solution 3: Update the Network Driver
A network driver helps a computer to interact with the network that aids the internet connection.
It is wise to update the network driver from time to time.
In order to update the driver, follow the below-given steps:
- Firstly you have to click on the Start Button and search for “Device Manager,” and click on Enter.
- Now, scroll down and look for “Network Adapters.”
- Numerous options will appear on your screen and you to choose the one that ends with “controller”.
- Now double click on that, and in the new pop-up window, click on the “Divers” tab.
- In this tab, click on “Update Driver.”
Your computer will now start looking for suitable driver updates available across the web and then download and install it automatically.
However, there are certain cases which shows that your driver is updated.
In such cases, follow the method below.
If you are a Laptop user:
- Search your laptop’s serial number which is usually found at the bottom of the laptop.
- Note it down somewhere, and then head on to Google and search for your laptop’s manufacturer name, followed by “Support.”
- When you land on the official manufacturer site, type your serial number, and in the “Drivers” section, you will find the Network Driver your laptop needs.
Download and install it.
Restart your PC and begin playing Black Ops Cold War to check if you are still being confronted with the error.
If you are a Desktop User:
- Press Start Button + R together and type “msinfo32.”
- Now in the System Information windows, look out for the information given in the screenshot.
- Once you are done, head on to the official manufacturer site and follow the on-screen instructions while downloading.
When the download process is over, install the driver and restart your system.
After that, make sure to run the game to check if the problem still persists and if it does move to the next solution.
Solution 4: Change Your DNS Settings To Fix Black Ops Cold War 345 Blazing Gator Error
If the domain name system is the major issue that is causing the error, then changing the DNS might help.
You can switch your DNS servers to well-known ones to see if there is any improvement.
In order to the DNS, follow the below-given steps:
- In your taskbar, click on the network button and go to “Network and Internet Settings.”
- In the next menu, click on “Change adapter options.
- Now, at the top, right-click on the option of how you connect to the internet; we are using WiFi.
- In this step, you have to click on Properties and select Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4), and again click on properties.
- Now you have to select “Use the following DNS server Addresses:” and enter 8.8.8. and for alternate, enter 126.96.36.199.
Make sure to save and close everything.
Do not close your PC.
- You have to open command prompt with Admin Privileges (By Right Clicking on it).
- In the command prompt window, type “ipconfig/flushdns” and click on enter.
Now restart your computer and run Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War to see if the issue of 345 Blazing Gator Error is fixed or not.
In case even changing the DNS didn’t work in your favor, don’t be sad, our last fix will surely resolve your issue.
Solution 5: Try Using a Virtual Private Network [VPN]
Sometimes, all you need is a VPN to tackle even the most annoying issues.
After you install a VPN, you won’t have to worry about anything starting from NAT to Firewall exceptions.
We must bring it to your notice that a paid VPN is always better than a Free VPN.
A free VPN is used by a lot of people which generally results in slow internet speed.
This is all you have using which you can fix the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 345 Blazing Gator Error.
Drop your queries in the comment section. Make sure to check our gaming section for more interesting content.