Roblox is an online game platform developed by Roblox Corporation that allows its users to program games and play games created by other users. You can create your own games and can also play games created by the other players. However, just like any other online game, this game is also prone to errors and bugs and the majority of the errors are related to server issues.
If you are also one of those unfortunate users who are being confronted with the Roblox Error Code 610 while trying to start the game, you can follow this troubleshooting guide.
The players whose gameplay has been affected says that they are receiving an error notice displaying a message that:
“Cannot join private server: HTTP 400 () (Unknown error.) (Error Code: 610)”.
It is evident through the message that the player who has been confronted with this notice is unable to join the private server.
How To Fix Roblox Error Code 610
As per the several reports by the players who are facing this issue, there could be various reasons that lead to this error such as server downtime, maintenance issues going through in the background, issues with an older account, maybe the web version of Roblox is down issues with the DNS cache, issues with the internet connection, etc.
So, without wasting anymore minute, let’s jump into it.
Solution 1. Check Roblox Server Status
It is always recommended to start your troubleshooting journey by cross-checking the Roblox Server Status first, as the Roblox gaming platform is heavily operated by servers online across the world.
If the server fails to run properly because of maintenance or outage issues then also you’ll experience connectivity issues and errors too.
So, you can follow the official Roblox Twitter handle for real-time updates and info.
Additionally, you can visit the third-party Down Detector Roblox Status webpage to get all the reports like live outage map, last 24 hours info, most reported problems, and more.
There is no other method to fix this issue if the servers are down or going through a maintenance process.
However, if there is no server issue then you can take a shot by using the next method.
Solution 2. Sign Out of Account and Sign Back in
There have been several reports in which the Roblox players have mentioned that they’re able to fix the issue by simply signing out of their account and signing back into it.
So if you haven’t signed out your account for a while, you should try this workaround because sometimes the account system components get cached and cause issues.
Follow the below-given steps to fix it:
- First of all, you have to open Roblox > Click on the Settings menu (gear icon) in the top-right corner.
- Now, you have to click on Logout > Make sure to press Ctrl + F5 to fully refresh the browser page.
- Then use your existing account credentials to log into Roblox again.
- Next, go to the Game tab > Run the particular game and check if the Roblox Error Code 610 is still appearing or not.
Solution 3. Get Roblox App on Windows 10 To Fix Roblox Error Code 610
If the above given both the workarounds did not work for you, try using the Roblox app on your Windows 10 directly instead of using the web version on the browser.
This can also fix the problem by avoiding using the web version whatsoever.
To do that, follow the below-given steps:
- In the first step, you have to click on the Start Menu and type Microsoft Store.
[You can also directly click on this link]
- Next, you have to open it and search for the Roblox app.
- Click on it to open the page and click on the Get button.
- Once you have downloaded and installed, make sure to click on the Play button.
- Now, log in to your account or Sign up with a new account.
- Go to the Game tab > Run the respective game in which you are having issues.
Solution 4 Creating A New Account
You can also try to create a new account if you’re still receiving the Roblox Error Code 610 on your computer using the application.
To create a new account, you have to follow the below-given steps:
- Click on the given link to visit this link to open the official Roblox website.
- Now, Sign Up for a new account.
We must bring it to your notice to input a different username and birth date. [If you’re already logged into your previous account, sign out and then sign up for a new account]
- Once you have created the new account, choose Login and enter the new account credentials.
- After logging into your new account, go to the Game tab.
- Run the problematic game and check for the issue again.
Solution 5 Flush DNS Cache To Fix Roblox Error Code 610
If none of the above-given workarounds were of use to you, try flushing the DNS cache on your Windows computer to fully refresh the DNS cache.
Multiple affected players have also mentioned that doing so has fixed the issue completely.
To do this, follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, you have to click on the Start Menu and type cmd.
- Now, right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
- If prompted by UAC, click on Yes to proceed.
- Once the command prompt window opens, type the following command and hit Enter to execute it:
- Once you are done, close the command prompt window, and make sure to reboot your computer.
- Finally, you should be able to fix the Roblox Error Code 610 completely.
We hope that this guide was helpful to you. Make sure to check out our gaming section.
Feel free to drop your queries in the comment section.