One of the best camera phones that have been launched in 2020 is Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE packs both Snapdragon and Exynos chip.
The device is one of the most affordable and reasonable for its price and the optics of the device are a treat for the eyes.
The device comes with three cameras that capture capable images.
To your surprise, you can also sideload the Pixel Camera (GCam) application on the Galaxy S20 FE and capture some splendid images. Here we will tell you how to Download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos Variant).
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos)
The device flaunts a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 12MP f/1.8 Wide Angle Primary Lens with 79ÃÂ° field view, an 8MP f/2.0 Telephoto lens offering up to 30x Digital Zoom, and 3x Optical Zoom, and a 12MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens. Some of the rear camera features are ISO control, Face detection, Touch to focus, etc.
There is a 32MP f/2.0 Wide Angle selfie lens on the front, capable of capturing realistic self-portraits.
The best thing about the new update is, it also brings improvements to the default camera app.
The stock camera app on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has certain features that include Pro Video Mode, Histogram, SpaceZoom, Single Take, and so on. The inbuilt camera application also has a dedicated Night Mode, however, that is not as good as the Google Camera app’s Night Sight.
So, If you own a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and wish to capture some amazing low-light shots, then we recommend you to download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos).
The latest version of the Google Camera allows capturing beautiful astrophotography shots.
The Exynos variant of Galaxy S20 FE sports the Google camera 7.4 from Pixel 4, and the credit goes to Zoran, for porting the application to work on Galaxy phones.
Let us brief you a little about the features under the Google Camera.
Features like Night Sight Mode, Astrophotography Mode, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, and a few others can be used after installing the Google camera.
Now, lets head to know that how you can download and install the Google Camera app on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos).
How To Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos)
Only a few Google Camera applications ported for the Exynos chip exist, and the latest port (GCam 7.4) by Zoran, is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
You won’t have to root your device in order to install the Google Camera mod.
As for now, we found this GCam 7.4 that is compatible with the Galaxy S20 FE, we assure you to update this article if we happen to find the latest version.
Here’s the download link of the working Google Camera port:
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos) [ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk]
Though, the app can be used directly after downloading, we always recommend to follow the given steps for better results.
For ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk
- Firstly, you have to download this config file on your device.
- Then, you have to create a new folder with the name GCam
- Now, open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Now, you have to paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once you are done, open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Now, tap on the settings shown (with s20fe-exynos.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Now, go back to the app drawer and then open the application again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Download the app from the above-listed link.
- Now that you have downloaded the application, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now, you have to install the Google Camera.
- Once you have installed the GCam, open the app and allow the app permissions if any required.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
You are all ready to capture blazing and great photos directly from the Galaxy S20 FE added the new GCam 8.1 from Pixel 5 for the Galaxy S20 FE.
Feel free to share your queries in the comment section below.