Poco M3 Pro 5G has finally been launched in India after the launch of the device in the European market.
The device is budget-friendly and packs some really amazing features.
Here in this article, we will provide you a guide using which you can download Google Camera for Poco M3 Pro 5G.
Google camera is the stock camera app which ships with Google’s Pixel device.
The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones.
The App allows you to enjoy the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
However, before we move to the section where the guide is given, let us brief you a little about the Poco M3 Pro 5G.
Key Features of Poco M3 Pro 5G
- Poco M3 Pro 5G runs on Android 11-based MIUI 12.
- It features a 6.5-inch full-HD+.
- The phone has a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel main camera and an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
- Connectivity options include dual-SIM slots, 5G, NFC, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and USB Type-C port.
- Poco M3 Pro 5G is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
How To Install Google Camera For Poco M3 Pro 5G
Credit goes to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who’re leaving no stone unturned to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there.
The Google Camera port is now available for the Poco M3 Pro 5G devices.
Download Google Camera for Poco M3 Pro 5G
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on Poco M3 Pro 5G
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file.
Note: You don’t have to root your device for this.
- First of all, you have to download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device.
In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
[If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and click some amazing pictures from your device.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build. prop (Not for every device)
Feel free to drop your queries to discuss with us in the comment section.